[Encyclopedia of pregnant women porridge recipes]_ what is _ how to do
In order to ensure nutrition during pregnancy, many high-protein and high-fat foods are often eaten, but eating too many high-nutrition foods will not only increase the burden on the body, but will affect appetite. I want to eat light food to improve my appetite.However, pregnant women often have many taboos in their diet. Not all foods can be eaten. So what are the porridge recipes suitable for pregnant women?
Method / Step Millet Brown Sugar Porridge Millet contains more protein, trace, iron and other trace elements than rice. The content of vitamin B1 and vitamin B2 in millet is also higher than that of millet. Millet also contains a small amount of carotene, rice, millet II.The static electricity provided by the author is about the same.
Millet can strengthen the spleen and stomach, and tonic the deficiency. Therefore, it is very promising to use millet as a part of the maternal staple food.
Brown sugar contains 1-3 times higher iron than white sugar, which has a better effect on excluding blood stasis and supplementing blood loss.
Ingredients: Millet 100 grams, brown sugar amount.
Production: First, wash the millet and put it in the boiling water pot. After the high heat is boiled, turn the low heat to cook the porridge.
Second, when eating, add an appropriate amount of brown sugar, stir well, boil, and serve in a bowl.
Features: This porridge with sticky and fragrant sweet pork belly porridge contains protein, trace amounts, inorganic salts and other material ingredients, which has the effects of tonic deficiency and spleen and stomach.
Maternal consumption of this porridge often can increase appetite, replenish qi, and strengthen the body.
Ingredients: 250 grams of pork belly, 100 grams of rice, pepper, salt, MSG each amount.
Production: 1. Wash the pork belly, cut it into filaments, add a boiling water pan and blanch it, remove it and set aside.
2. Wash the rice and add it to the pot together with pork belly, add an appropriate amount of water, put it on the fire, boil it, add pepper, and cook over low heat until the pork belly rotten porridge is thick.
3. Pay attention to clean the pork belly. You can rub the salt and flour repeatedly to remove the odor.
Features: Sticky and fragrant.
Assorted chicken porridge This porridge is rich in protein, trace, glucose, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, nicotinic acid and other nutrients. Maternal consumption of this porridge can nourish the five internal organs, nourish qi and blood, and prevent disease and health.
Ingredients: a chicken wing, 15 shrimps, 10 grams of green onions, 1 slice of ginger, 3 dried shiitake mushrooms, 300 grams of white rice, an appropriate amount of vegetables, 5 grams of cooking oil, chicken soup, cooking wine, and salt.
Production: 1. Wash chicken wings, blanch them with boiling water and cut into small pieces; scallions and ginger are beaten.
2. Pour water into the pot, add 5 grams of oil, pour the chicken wings, ginger, and spring onions and boil over high heat, then change to low heat and cook again to remove the oil slick.
3. Soak the mushrooms, remove the stalks and cut into small pieces. Wash the vegetables and cut into small pieces. Wash the rice.
4. Shrimp husk, remove intestinal sludge, shred after washing, blanch with boiling water, remove and strain.
5. Set the pot on the fire, pour the rice into the pot, add the chicken broth, and boil over medium heat. After the rice is cooked for about 25 minutes, add the shrimp, mushrooms, greens and salt in order. After the vegetables are cooked, put in theServe inside the bowl.
Features: Tasty and delicious.
Jujube longan porridge has the effect of strengthening the stomach and replenishing the spleen, soothing blood, and is rich in nutrients such as vitamin B2, vitamin C, calcium, and iron, which are rich in carbohydrates and vitamins. Maternal consumption is conducive to early recovery.
Ingredients: 100 grams of millet, 100 grams of jujube, 50 grams of longan meat, 100 grams of brown sugar.
Production: 1. Wash the millet clean; the dates and longan meat are also washed.
2. Put the casserole on the fire, add an appropriate amount of water, boil the millet, and then add the jujube and longan. After boiling, use a low fire.
3. When millet is about to rot, add brown sugar and continue cooking until the porridge is thick.
Features: fragrant and sweet.
Mung bean Tremella porridge contains phospholipids, carotene, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, nicotinic acid, vitamin C, proteins, sugars, crude fiber, calcium, phosphorus, iron, etc.
It has the effects of removing fever and relieving heat, lowering blood pressure and eyesight, diuretic and swelling.
Tremella contains plant gums, Tremella polysaccharides, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Nicotinic acid, Vitamin C, protein, trace amounts, sugars, crude fiber, iron, sodium, calcium, phosphorus and other ingredients.Brain, nourishing yin and lowering fire.
This porridge is made from mung bean, white fungus, hawthorn cake, etc. It is suitable for maternal consumption and good for body recovery. It is an ideal food for maternal summer.
Ingredients: 200 grams of rice, 100 grams of mung beans, 30 grams of white fungus, sugar, and hawthorn cake.
Production: 1. Soak mung beans in clear water for 4 hours, and white fungus in cold water for 2 hours. Remove the hard pedicles, scoop into small flowers, and cut the hawthorn cake into small dices; wash the rice before washing.
2. Set the pot on the fire, add an appropriate amount of water, add the previous rice, mung beans, and white fungus, and boil over high heat until the beans, rice bloom, and the porridge is thick.
3. When eating, put porridge into a bowl, add sugar, and hawthorn cakes serve.
Features: beautiful color, sweet and sour taste.
Glutinous rice porridge This porridge has antiemetic effects and is consumed by pregnant women who have a pregnancy reaction.Raw materials: 100 grams of glutinous rice and 800 grams of water.
Production: 1. Pick up the sundries and wash them out.
2. Set the pan on fire, boil water, add glutinous rice, stir, and boil again, boil for about 5 minutes, boil for about 40-50 minutes with low heat until the glutinous rice is soft and the soup thickens,Edible.
Features: smooth and sticky, fragrant and refreshing.